Monday, October 18, 2010

Laced Pumpkins

I just have to say I love Better Homes & Gardens mag...I saw this in there Halloween one and I wanted to do it cuz I have been doing alot with the pumpkin's this year but when I went to the store for the lace and saw how much it was I was like I'm good so my 3 pumpkin's have been sitting there for a month & 1/2 now so I was at Wal-mart and saw fishnet stockings and I said yup that's what I'm going to use for them not lace...I like it better with the fishnet then the lace and I saved LOTS too...I only paid $3.50 for the fishnets and would have paid alot more if it was the other way...Very happy about that cuz if you know me well I LOVE to SAVE money anyway I can...So now that there done I can ENJOY them :) I just have my large o to do something with and I'm done <3

2 comments:

  1. Girl you know Joan's always has coupons for fabric!! I LOVVVVED IT WITH THE LACE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never see coupons for the fabric! Is the store coupons good for it too? Cuz I was told it was not :( Well I like it with the lace but I wanted to make it mine...I have a large one left to do so maybe I will get some lace for that one!!

    ReplyDelete