Saturday, October 16, 2010

BOO........

I wanted to make something I could keep around for years to come and I'm so in love with this

All you need to do is :
1. Trace around the letter with cute scrapbook paper
2.Paint around the edges
3.Mod Podge the paper to the wood
4.Add a lil extra bling; distess ink, ribbon, buttons and rhinestones
I got the wood letters at Hobby Lobby
5.Sit back and enjoy your new Halloween Decor...and maybe have yourself a lil treat too...lol
This is very easy and does not cost much at all :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you...I'm sure Micheals has the letters like that too

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it not the same as Hobby Lobby lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww...Well next time you come down you will have to hit up Hobby Lobby...I'm sure you will want to but everything cuz it's been a while since you been there :)

    ReplyDelete