Friday, November 13, 2009

Jorden's new big boy room

Jorden is now 18 months and I did his big boy room already cuz he was getting out of his crib. So when I started thinking about what to do for his room nothing really came to mind but sports but I wanted something different but i had a hard time with that so I went with sports lol. Here is his room all done but knowing me i will add more or move something around lol..ENJOY





I had this made for Jorden when he was a baby and I still left it up for his room. It tells him everything that happen in 2008 the year he was born and it has things like t.v. shows and sports and etc......

My fav part about it is that it tells him everything that happen or was on the day he was born and that was Monther's Day but not a better time to have him


Jorden has had this in his room since he was a newborn....I loved making this so much fun




Had to get them so cute and like nothing...they really make his dresser...Still need to put pic's in everything.








This is his lil play area and I made it full of color for him. He loves his toybox and he even picks them up from time to time





Ok so that's his new room and I can't even tell you how much he loves it!! It's everythng I wanted it to be!!







No comments:

Post a Comment