Monday, November 30, 2009

Jorden on the potty



Ok so I started bring Jorden to the potty and we started on Thanksgiving day and he did so good. He went pee and poo on the potty and it was Thanksgiving day YAY...Mommy was so happy I think I scared him lol and everyday since we have been working on it and he is doing so good and he love's getting a sticker on his chart!! I'm just so proud of him cuz at 18 months he is doing SO good at the potty...I have pics of him on the potty but for some reason my cell will not let me put them on my pc grrrrr so when it starts working I will put pics up!
I did take pics of his 1st pee and poo and I know it sounds really gross but I don't care you only get that momment once and I'm not missing one momment for anything dont care how gross it is lol

No comments:

Post a Comment