Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Time!!



So this was Jorden's 1st time going to a pumpkin Patch and we had so much fun. there was not to much to do for his age but he had fun anyways. We got a baby Jorden Pumpkin and a Mama pumpkin

Jorden wanted to show me everything that was going on he was so excited about everything


Jorden likes going to see and play with the pets but mommy on the other hand was going crazy but I didn't show it to bad ewwww there so gross lol


We were in line to ride the train and when Jorden and I go on he had so much fun it was unreal the looks he had on hi s face...He loves going for rides with lots of bumbs. when it was time to get off he would not let go he wanted to go aagin
Just having some fun!!!


I got Jorden some corn when Nicole, Cherry and I went in the maze. Jorden didn't go in the maze it was to busy and kids running around in there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment