Sunday, October 11, 2009

Banana Coconut Bread


I love baking but with a family of 4 it does get to be to much lol. So I have this recipe for Banana Bread and I wanted to mix it up a lil so I did and now I made it to be Banana Coconut Bread YUMMY YUMMY!!!
* 3 or 4 ripe bananas, smashed
*1/3 cup of melted butter
*1 cup suger ( can easily be reduce to 3/4 cup)
*1 egg beaten
*1 teaspoon vanilla
*1 teaspoon baking soda
*pinch of salt
*1 1/2 cups of all-purpose floor
*1 or 2 hand full of coconut (optional)
*pinch of cinnamon (optioal)
No need for a mixer.. preheat oven to 350 and with wooden spoon smash banana, mix butter into mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Mix the suger, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking sode and salt over the mixture and mix in. And a hand full of coconut then your floor last.pour into buttered 4x8 inch pan and sprinkle a lil bit of cinnamon on top bake 1 hour then let cool for a hour!!
My bread comes out darker cuz i use wheat floor and I dont use real suger I use Splend

No comments:

Post a Comment