Monday, April 30, 2012
Have not wrote in almost a year....
Wow so almost after a year I'm writing. I have gotten so busy with life I forgot about my blog.. It happens tho so let me see what to talk about.. So let start with my 2011 it was a good one could have been better but I made it lol... Jorden turned 3years old and had a wonderful Christmas! OK so ok to 2012 this new year has been ok. We (Jorden & I) have moved in with my love his daddy and he asked my to marry him March 30th and we are about to move May 31st and May 11th Jorden turns 4yrs old . I'm happy as can be and Jorden is happy... I'm just happy to have my family and be one now! I would have so many pictures if I really updated like i should be doing lol... If your a FB friend then you know all the new news and the updated info... I always started a cooking blog but yet again I need to up date on that too.. Me and my love are starting our own cooking thing and for now its going good! Till next time take care and happy blogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment