Ok so I have lots of candles I just keep around just in case the lights ever went out in a storm lol...So since I have been cleaning out rooms for the new year I found the candles and really didn't want to keep them but I did and then when I got to my room I came across some old pins my Grandma likes to send me!! She loves yard sales and loves to find me things and mail them to me and even if its not my taste its from my grandma so I had 5 pins and been saving them so I thought why not but them on the candles lol..Now I wanna keep the candles :)!!! Candles like this in the store are like $15 or less so now I have wonderful candles :)Sunday, January 9, 2011
Candle Brooches
Ok so I have lots of candles I just keep around just in case the lights ever went out in a storm lol...So since I have been cleaning out rooms for the new year I found the candles and really didn't want to keep them but I did and then when I got to my room I came across some old pins my Grandma likes to send me!! She loves yard sales and loves to find me things and mail them to me and even if its not my taste its from my grandma so I had 5 pins and been saving them so I thought why not but them on the candles lol..Now I wanna keep the candles :)!!! Candles like this in the store are like $15 or less so now I have wonderful candles :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment