Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Sunday 2010

Easter morning was wonderful!! Here is Jorden's Easter basket...His grandma got him the Toy Story sheets for Easter that he loved so much

We let food out for the bunny so Jorden went to see if it was still there in the morning and he was feeding his lil bunny....lol it was so cute and funny...The things kids do!! He was half asleep still but that didn't stop him from getting into his stuff...lol...I love this pic lots


Now this one makes me laugh..Look at that face like mom are you joking I'm still half asleep and your taking pictures...Oh my god I love this one


Jorden and I doing Easter eggs...We had a blast doing them...That was the 1st one that was done

Jorden watching mommy do one...His hands were blue and green all day from the eggs and he thought it was so cool...lol


Our eggs all done...We did 20 of them..There is even 1 with Jorden's name on it
Mommy's cool eggs
Looking for eggs
After the eggs we played some ball and it was a very nice Easter!!! PEACEFUL








































No comments:

Post a Comment